Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding a new Payment Service Provider for my US site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a new Payment Service Provider for my US site.

I'm not seeing any way to set up a Payment Service Provider that is not on the dropdown list. How do I do this? The list has only 5 PSPs listed.

We are using Verisign in our current cart system. Our merchant account agent is suggesting we switch to SecurePay. How can I add either of these to the PSP list?

If the reader is curious, yes, I ran PSPSetup.exe already.

Afraid that new PSPs can not just be added as and when they as the method for Actinics connection to a PSP require explicit integration between the PSP and Actinic, so that all of the encryption and callback information can be passed correctly.

This is probably why an alternate has been suggested me thinks... i.e. one that is listed in the PSPs already, although I think it is dependant on the country as to what PSPs will be listed in your version, with US only listing the US PSPs and UK the uk ones

Comment

Payment Service Provider disappointment

I don't know what it takes, but Actinic really needs more option for PSPs, at least in the US. Of the 5 listed, PayPal is not an option as a sole PSP, and InternetSecure is Canadian only.

Comment

Working...
      X