Getting frustrated with myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting frustrated with myself....

I am facing an internal strike if I cannot resolve this: If I set all Section link layouts to the same layout using Act_SectionLineBoxes.html. How can I know what the actual height and with of the box is? I would love to know this, because I can then edit all my images to be the same size roughly. I would like my images to be roughly H=60 and W=74. But then what I have noticed is well, that the image wants to adjust to the "frame" size.

What I would like is an outside frame of let's say 100x100 with the image in the middle. Can this be done within actinic?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there Roy

It would be easier for you to resize the images in a paint package like Paint Shop Pro. Anyway, if you want to restrict the width and height, then simply go to "Advance | Template Manager".

Click on the "Section" tab, and you should see a button called "Image" next to "Top Sections". Click on it, and you will get the "Act_SectionNavImage.html" template.

Simply add the width and height like below in this template

Code:
    ALIGN="ABSMIDDLE" width="100" height="100"
    Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for your reply nadeem. Since I am getting completely lost with this bit of software, I have asked someone to help me. WIll cost me a bit, but I like this software and I do not want to throw my pc out the window because of my shortcomings in HTML.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X