Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Search Button on Product page plus much more

Hi People

Can you please help with this various niggly issues holding us from going live?

1. How do I remove the search box from the top-left corner of my product page? Pls note I am an html dummy so please be explicit in what needs to be done.

2. Clicking on the Home page 'Home' text from any other section results in 'the page cannot be found' error - what do I need to do?

3. Selecting 'Tax'|Tax by Invoice Address| gives a second option to select *Country - this means the customers will be selecting Country twice. If I selecty the 'Tax'|Tax by Delivery Address| option then the 'Select state/province if applicable' dropdown box is not displayed - so that United Statescustomers are not be able to checkout beause the system require them to "Please select a state/province for United States" but no option to select.

Sorry, this is a long one but can anybody help?

Thank you

URL : www.mercesp.com

Hi there

1. Go to "Advance | Template Manager | Main", and click on "Primary", here you will have "Act_Primary.html" opened. Simply find "NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH" and remove it.

2. Go to "Design | Options | Miscelleaneous", make sure in the Home page url it has got http://www.mercesp.com/
    Notice the trailing slash, you will not have it on your, please do this.

3. If you select "Tax by Delivery Address", do you not have a + sign next to the states?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Actinic Catalog v.7

Thanks Nadeem

Issue No. is 2 now solved.

Issue No. 1: I Removed 'NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH' | saved and refreshed website but no joy!!

Issue No. 3 - Yes there is + beside United States & Canada - what do I need to do with them?

Thank you

Comment

Hi there

1. This will work, but you need to find out what your primary templates are called. So go to "Design | Option | Layout" and see what your default primary template is called, and click on Edit next to this. Take out NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH. Save and exit

3. It could be many things that are not setting the dropdown list box, i would suggest in registering a support query at: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm. They will request to see your snapshot and see what options you have set, it possible you may have removed this from a template

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem

Thanks once again, deleted the NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH from Design|Options|Layouts|Checkout Pages Layout and it worked.

I have now logged an issue with Actinic Support for issue No. 3

Thank you.

Regards
          Merces

Comment

Working...
          X