upload / refresh doesn't do anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upload / refresh doesn't do anything

I changed my network settings in Actinic v7 back to my test server, to test some catalog and pricing changes. Although the smtp tests failed (they always do) the others were fine. However when I click on the upload button or select refresh whole site, all that happens is that the hourglass comes up for half a second and then it returns to a normal mouse prompt. I don't get the usual window telling me about the changes or generating files. I get no error message pop-up either, nothing happens at all. What does this mean? I am sure that the settings are correct.

I think the problem may partly lie in the PC, since browsing through windows explorer gets steadily slower, even after reboots with plenty of free memory.

However, Actinic has started to give me strange pop-up messages if I tell it to generate the files and scripts manually. I get two pop-ups that only say "Parameter Incorrect" with no indicication of which parameter it is referring to. Is there a log file somewhere that I can check to find out more?

Comment

Working...
    X