Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natwest Streamline integration

Hello,

Can I integrate Actinic Catalog with Natwest Streamline for credit card payments?

If so, what does the web server need to be running? (Chances are that for the site I'm preparing for a customer it will be just a normal ISP, so it will probably be running unix).

Thanks
    Ian

You will find this within the PSP list (in 'Business Settings | Payment & Security') under 'StreamlineDirect/Orbit Internet'

Comment

(This is in the View menu in Actinic v6, for anyone else reading this thread).

So is this all I have to do? Or are there other steps as well (assuming that a Streamline account has been correctly set up by my customer.)

Thanks,
      Ian

Comment

Click the 'Configure Method' button (when highlighting the payment method in the 'Payment & Security' tab) and then click 'Information and Registration' for details about setting it up.

Comment

Am I right in thinking, then, that I have to use Orbit Internet to integrate with Streamline - no other ISPs provide that service, and I can't use my current "Catalog Compatible" host?

Comment

No -

Orbit Internet are like the desk which Streamline's online PDQ machine is sat on. The PSP scripts are physically located on Orbit's servers, but you don't have to host the rest of your store with Orbit in order to use them.

Comment

Working...
            X