Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epdq

Hi,

I'm in the final stages of completing my site and I'm a little unsure about the epdq integration.

I have spoke several times to barclays who seem to think that I don't need the securehosting but having read around it seems I do.

When my client was accepted for the EPDQ she got a bunch of pdf's with descriptions of how to complete the EPDQ stuff but having spoken to SecureHosts they say all I need is to insert my merchant my merchant number from Barclays into actinic (I've followed their tutorial) and their servers do the rest.

Can anyone who has integrated the two shed any light on this?

Many thanks,

Neil

Hi Neil

The only way you can integrated with an EPDQ machine is through Securehosting. That is the only way i'm afraid.
    What Securehosting said is correct.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem,

I've got it sorted now.

Neil

Comment

How did you fix this problem. I have the same problem. Barclays documentation describes the process of when the user clicks on checkout they will be transferred to the ePDQ secure pages. It doesn't mention anything about using SecureHosting or any other 4th party.

In the payments tab of Actinic it does have an option to use ePDQ with secure hosting. Can I use ePDQ without SecureHosting in actinic?

Comment

In the end I bit the bullet and used the SecureHosting. It was the biggest pain in the behind ever trying to get it to integrate on it's own.

SecureHosts were brilliant and walked me through it. I had it running in under a day with their help.

Comment

Thanks Neil,

I fear this is my destiny too

I just can't believe how confusing it has been. Both Barclays and Actinic have not been very clear.

Kev

Comment

Working...
            X