Contact Us and Login Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Us and Login Page

Hi there, me again and I have a couple of questions/problems.

1) For some reason the login page doesn't use the standard site font, all the other pages seem to quite happily, and I'm a bit stumped why it's not working.

2) When not logged in in the catalog if you press the contact us button at the top of the screen you get the message that this catalog is for registered customers only, however when logged in the form works properly. Can we allow non-registered people to use the contact us form?

Thanks

Hi Mark

1) For some reason the login page doesn't use the standard site font, all the other pages seem to quite happily, and I'm a bit stumped why it's not working.
    Check to see if Act_LoginPage.html has any span class. You can place it the span class in here.

2) When not logged in in the catalog if you press the contact us button at the top of the screen you get the message that this catalog is for registered customers only, however when logged in the form works properly. Can we allow non-registered people to use the contact us form?
    This is actually a bug reported by the development team, we have this fixed in the near future.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I take it the login page doesn't use the style sheet defaults then, I shall amend the login page specifically to add these in

Do you have any sort of work around for the Contact Us problem as we are just about to go live and prospective customers need to apply for an account, using the form, creating a bit of a chicken and egg thing.

Thanks very much, at least I'm not losing my marbles, well not all of them anyway.

Comment

Hi Mark

I'm afraid the only workaround would be to implement your own formmail instead.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X