Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client Registration Form

Hello All, I'm new here.....

I have found out how to insert a 'LogIn' page & Customer Account to operate it. But WHERE do I find a template for a Client to submit a request to obtain a login? Ideally i want customers to fill in a 'registration form' so that I capture full name, address, email details etc. Does it exist in Actinic Business anywhere?

HELP!
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Afraid there is no sign up form available within Actinic (any version), nor an automatic account creation solution.

The only way is to either create a dummy product which the customer orders, then provides invoice/delivery details, which once that dummy order is received you can then easily assign it to an account and group etc.

Other way, manually create your own form submission and then manually transfer any applications into the Actinic customer accounts

Comment

OK, left it a couple of days for answers. Thanks Techno-Web. I saw the dummy product solution, that's awful!

I don't mind about the manual entry into Customers..... I can design a form in HTML (actually MSFrontPage then copy & paste the code).............

So now, how do I get that form to send me an email containing the captured data?

I tried: copying Act_ContactUs.html to (say) Register.html and editted ONLY the text & box sizes, leaving the end html language intact - but it won't email to me (whereas ContactUs does) - yet the html at the end of each file is exactly the same.
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

The Actinic form system can only send the information (form inputs) that come with the contact us page, it is not a do it all solution.

You are best off finding a form mail script on something like cgi-resources.com that will take receipt of your form inputs, and then email them to you...

Comment

Working...
        X