Creating a second catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a second catalogue

I am setting up a second business selling on line. This is totally separate to my main business, do I need to buy actinic again?
    Flooring Sales Ltd
    Flooring Sales Ltd - Wood and Laminate Flooring Company
    Hadlow Flooring
    Herga Flooring

It depends what license you already have, if you have developer and are going to run the site from the same machine then no but for catalog and business you need a license for each site. It would be worth considering upgrading to developer if you don't already have it and think that you might develop lots of sites eventually.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Further catalogues from same database?

If you do have the developer edition, can you create mutliple stores using the same database?

If so, will this also work through the Actinic Link for Exchequer Enterprise?

Thanks for your infos

Comment

If you do have the developer edition, can you create mutliple stores using the same database?
        Actinic Developer allows you to create multiple Actinic stores on the same PC. It would be possible to link them all to the same Access database or Excel spreadsheet via External Linking if required.
        If so, will this also work through the Actinic Link for Exchequer Enterprise?
        I'm afraid there is no link available for Exchequer Enterprise - only Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks Pro/Premier.

Comment

Actinic and Exchequer - Link no longer available?

Thanks for the info

Originally posted by cdicken
          Actinic Developer allows you to create multiple Actinic stores on the same PC. It would be possible to link them all to the same Access database or Excel spreadsheet via External Linking if required. I'm afraid there is no link available for Exchequer Enterprise - only Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks Pro/Premier.
          Has this capability been taken off the market now? I saw reference to the Exchequer Link on the following pages and thought this would be a great solution!

http://www.actinic.co.uk/faqs/faq12.htm
          http://www.zionmedia.co.uk/acatalog/Actinic_Link.html
          http://www.hazelnet.co.uk/download/a..._software.html

and several more...But I suppose as long as one can connect to the same database with Developer, a lot of problems are solved!

Comment

Oh yes. That's one reference that slipped through the net. I have now asked for it to be removed from the site.

Comment

Working...
            X