Initial Upload to Demon - problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial Upload to Demon - problems

FAQ references to settings for Demon sites don't match those provided for my new web hosting from Demon. Anyone sorted any new Demon specific settings ?

I've run an evaluation copy of Catalog v7 for 4 weeks and now come to move it to the live site. Worked through settings so that it appears happy with most things but - Advanced | Network Setup gives error message "Actinic received a server error from the web server. The CGI scripts are not executing properly on the server. Run Web | Configure Web Site Details... to review your web site configuration."
    So I run the Configure Web Site Details and get an error message "An error occurred while sending an HTTP request to the web server. Perhaps your network is down .... "

Any thoughts ?

Hi Colin

Please see the following thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=7987, especially the 3rd post.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem. The info in the 3rd post helped to sort it. Site is up and live now. The setting of SMTP host seemed to be the item that I had missed - set it to localhost.

[Still waiting for response from Demon support !!]

Comment

Working...
      X