Few initial design questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few initial design questions

I've had a few problems getting our 30 evaluation copy of Actinic (vb7 acatalog) to run on a Fasthosts server. Got it going at last, but only have 9 days of the trail period to decide if it is the cart for us.

As I'm running out of time I thought I'd ask these (probably simple to answer!) questions rather than waste another few days fiddling!

So here they are:
    1. Can I add the search option to my home page (i.e. outside of the acatalog directory). If so, how?
    2. The navigation bar that is at the top of the site whilst you are in within the store (under acatalog), how can this be shown outside of acatalog (i.e. home page)
    3. How do I change the font colour on the cart display
    4. Can I add to the top navigation bar (we have a buyers guide and forum we would like linked to)
    5. There are two "gradient" graphics at the top of the designwe have chosen. Can we change / remove these?

Sorry of these are really simple or reposts, but I'm running out of time to get this set up and decide if it is the cart for us!

Thanks,

nigel

Can I add the search option to my home page (i.e. outside of the acatalog directory). If so, how?
    Copy the code from a live page and paste it into the template for your home page

The navigation bar that is at the top of the site whilst you are in within the store (under acatalog), how can this be shown outside of acatalog (i.e. home page)
    Design your site with hard coded links and use the same template throughout.

How do I change the font colour on the cart display
    You will need to apply a .css style to the required templates. See these in the template manager ORDER tab

Can I add to the top navigation bar (we have a buyers guide and forum we would like linked to)
    Again with hard coded links

There are two "gradient" graphics at the top of the designwe have chosen. Can we change / remove these?
    Yes, they are defined in DESIGN > OPTIONS > SITE DEFAULTS
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
    X