add to email mailing list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to email mailing list

i would like to encorparate a "tick box if you would like to receive future information" into my site
    a sensible place for this would be when collecting information in the shopping cart.

is this possible with actinic?

thanks,

david

Hi David,

If you check in "Design | Text | Web Site (Cont) | Invoice Address", towared the bottom you have got a user definable field here. You could put the information here, or you could use the "Moving within one month" checkbox, simply rename it to say what you want. All you need to make sure, is that when the order is downloaded, the "moving within one month" means tick box. So if customer tick that box, it means they want to be on the list.
    You could also use the user definable fields in "Design | Text | Web Site (Cont) | General Information" and this will appear on just before you pay.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

thanks!

david

Comment

Hi,
        Can I change the user definable field 3 to a check box option for addition to mailing list or do I need to change the moving in 1 month for a checkbox?

Thanks
        Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

Hi there,

Try the following:

Open "Act_Order02.html" and find the following line

Code:
          <input type="TEXT" name="GENERALUSERDEFINED" size="40" maxlength="255" value="NETQUOTEVAR:GENERALUSERDEFINED">
          Change this to read:
          Code:
          <input type="checkbox" name="GENERALUSERDEFINED" value="NETQUOTEVAR:GENERALUSERDEFINED">
          Save and update the site, now for the user definable field 3, it should change to a check box instead.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Cool thanks, haven't tried it yet but looks like what I want.
            Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

Working...
            X