Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising Reports

Simple question I hope.

Is there a way of customising the standard reports (order processing including data entry/invoice/picking list etc) to include a "customvar "value?

I have started inputting a part number custom varible on all of our products which references the manufacturer/distributor of the product. The theory being if I am not around someone else will be able to quickly find the supplier required to raise purchase order. Unfortunately this info is at present not showing itself in the reports used.

Can this "customvar" be integrated into the report OR does anyone know a work round based on where to put the "customvar" so it does show in the reports.
    Now in the process of actinicing this site <a href="http://www.shop4windowfilms.co.uk" target="_blank">Here</a>.

You can customise reports using Crystal reports v8.5

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It won't be easy to get a Custom Property onto the printed reports without some patching of OrderScript.pl. I can probably do this. Contact me by e-mail if interested.

However there's another way that might work for you straight off.

If you go to View / Business Settings / Options / Product Description In Reports and check Enable Extended...., you will now get an extra tab on each Product Details Report Description where you can enter text that will appear on the printed reports. Put your supplier info there, instead of that Customvar.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

So long as you don't change your product references frequently you can just join the value of the custom var in when the report is printed - alternatively you could use a program to copy the value into the order details after the order has been downloaded and the use that value on the report.

Jan
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
          However there's another way that might work for you straight off.
          Thanks Norman I will try that initially but at present dare not alter anything due to another problem with the cart.
          Now in the process of actinicing this site <a href="http://www.shop4windowfilms.co.uk" target="_blank">Here</a>.

Comment

Working...
          X