Web site live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web site live

Hello ! I've now managed to create my site and it's live ! I know it's a long way from perfect and I'm no expert (as you will see), but would appreciate any feedback with regard to the look and feel of the site. Many thanks, Alan.

www.modelcity.co.uk

I found the site very easy to use, its very simple - that in itself can be a good thing. My main comment would be to make your box colours a different blue to blend better.

Comment

some nice products there mutley - I particularly like the Red Dwarf..

have to agree with pinbrook I reckon. A lighter blue similar to that on the right-hand side of your logo would help coordinate the look. Apart from that, it's a nice, easy going, non-offensive site.

you might want to change your homepage <title> though - 'modelcity homepage' isn't very search engine friendly. It's a good idea to squeeze in as many of the keywords which best explain the content of your site.
      perhaps something along the lines of 'Modelcity Classic Automobile Models' or something?
      still thinking of one...

Comment

The home page also seems to be a different minimum width than the rest of the site. It looks as if it won't fit an 800 x 600 browser window.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks

Thank you all for your feedback, much appreciated. I'll get to work on it right away ! .... and Stunty, please feel free to purchase Red Dwarf !

Comment

Hi Martin,

I noticed your images are quite large and on at least 4 pages TV_&_Film & Aviation included, the pages were quite long, the images took some time to load up…but the site looks very good, clean, easy to use and to the point. Nice work!

Comment

Liked the pictures - good quality. One thing I would like to see as a user is a "click here" button in the "contact us with comments" panel on the right. If I had a comment to make, I would probably be too lazy to look for the button at the top and if you really want comments, perhaps you should make it as easy as possible? Also, not sure about the grammar on the right : shouldn't it read "Please have a look around our website - [DASH] we have new products arriving all the time." ? Rather than a comma? Or even a link to a (duplicates) section for new arrivals?

Well done,
              Anf
              Anf
              New Year - new YOU!
              (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Working...
              X