Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Method Description in Customer Emails

Hi,

I would like to offer customers the option of paying by cheque/postal order as well as online payments, I have used the "Cheque on Delivery" option in Business Settings and altered the Web Site Description to read "Personal Cheque/Postal Order".
    Having placed a few test orders I noticed that emails sent to the customer are showing the payment method as "Cheque on Delivery".
    Does anyone know if it is possible to change this wording to "Personal Cheque/Postal Order" or is it as I fear, hard coded into the program.

Any help much appreciated
    Ian

Hi Ian,

It is possible it could be hard coded in the program, but i will ask the development team for you to see if this is the case.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

Just got something back from the development team and I'm afraid it is hardcoded within the program. Sorry about that.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

I am using "payment on account" and hoping customers will remember the website description said "send cheque in advance"...
        Anf
        New Year - new YOU!
        (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Wish List

Thanks for the replies,

Nadeem, would it be possible to add a new payment method such as "Personal Cheque" to the wish list for future releases.

Thanks
          Ian

Comment

or get the hard code changed to amendables

Comment

Hi there

Added to the wishlist of what Jo has written. Not hardcoding the payment desciption instead having it amendable.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

I Agree

Thanks Jo & Nadeem,

I agree making it amendable would be alot better.

Thanks
                Ian

Comment

Working...
                X