Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver/fireworks

HI All,

I have created a site for one of my clients in dreamweaver/fireworks. It contains 4 pages one of which is a page that his products appear.

Now what I need to know is can I import the 4 pages and images to actinic and then add any required elements to the site and then export the site back to Dreamweaver?

Regards

Dave

You may be better using Actinic to maintain the site due to all the associated ordering scripts etc. You can add the external pages you have already created under Advanced | Additional Files so Actinic uploads these extra items during every upload.

To integrate with your existing theme simply create a new site using a clean CSS themed layout and then edit the resulting Act_Primary template in the Site1 folder to mirror your existing layout and style. You may also need to edit other files such as actinic.css and the checkout pages to keep the same theme throughout

Depending on what your other non-product pages contain you could always then use fragments in Actinic to compose the other pages once you have the Act_Primary defined... although this can be quite limiting on layout.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for your help. I will have a play around over the weekend and see what results I get.

Appreciate the help.

Regards

Dave

Comment

Working...
      X