• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

path from cgi-bin to acatalog

Hi All!

I am encountering problems when running perl scripts on the following site:

www.beautifulthings.co.uk/index2.html

Basically all html files work fine, but the pl files seem to think that external files (images, css, js, etc) reside in the cgi-bin folder rather than the acatalog folder. Therefore the images are not showing, the styles don't apply, the js functions can't be called... a mess really! For instance, try viewing the basket, or going to the checkout.

The site is hosted on a Win2000 server with FastHosts.
    I have been in touch with Actinic's helpdesk, who referred me to Fasthosts' helpdesk, but no one has been able to resolve the problem, as of yet.

A screenshot of my network configuration within Actinic can be found at: screenshot

I have been banging my head against the wall for the past 2 days, but can't seem to find the solution.

Any ideas?

I would really appreciate any suggestions you may have.

TIA!

Anna
    Anna
    ===================
    VISUAL FORMAT
    Web design & development
    www.visual-format.net
    ===================

Looks to me like a similar problem to one a few days ago where the path from cgi-bin to acatalog had been wrongly set to ./acatalog/ instead of ../acatalog/ (note the extra dot).

Try that and see if it works.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Your two paths to cgi-bin are different. Are you sure that this is correct?

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I also use fasthosts on a windows 2000. My network settings are like yours (including the different settings for cgi-bin) except that I have "Use Relative CGI-BIN urls in Catalog Pages' ticked as well.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Guys!

Just to let you know that the problem is fixed now, I was missing the BASEHREF from the Primary template.

Regards
          Anna
          ===================
          VISUAL FORMAT
          Web design & development
          www.visual-format.net
          ===================

Comment

Working...
          X