Problem Uploading Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Uploading Website

I am new to Actinic, ( currently using the 30-Day free trial software of V.7) and am running into a problem when attempting to upload my site and store onto the test site provided by Actinic.

I hit the Green Arrow "Update" button in the tool bar, and nothing happens. After a long delay, I eventually get a window which reads: "Unable to connect to the HTTP server "trials.actinic.com". The operation timed out"

Is there something that I am doing wrong? Is this a tech issue that is out of my hands? I just don't get it.

Hi,

I don't know if the trial version is limited but...

I'm new to this game however in my Actinic the green arrow is the order download button and the blue arrow is the web site update button.

I also designed a test site then (whether I needed to or not I don't know) went to advanced/ generate scripts then advanced/ generate website then advanced/ send files/ Alternatively you can go to advanced/ network set up, (complete the details) then use the wizard.

Good luck.

Johnnypict
    Regards,

Johnnypict.

www.positivemindtools.com

Comment

Need to use advanced network setup to set up your upload

Comment

Hi there

You need to go to "Advance | Network Setup", click on the "Convert" button, to convert it into normal mode, then click on the "Wizard" button and type in your address details.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X