X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download at Component level

Hi

Have purchased Catalog V 7.0.3 and the Digital Download option

Query - How do I allocate the individiual file for downloading at the Component level (rather than the Product level)?

We want to sell two versions of the same document/product using the drop down list (ie a Word or a Powerpoint version).

One way round that I can see, would be if I could add and edit new Products to the Product list for instance without creating a product listing on the Web page

Additionally, can more than one file be downloaded for a single purchase (eg if a Form List is sold as a single product, can 10 Forms be downloaded)?

Hope you can help
    charles

I think that you can link the components to associated hidden products (using permutations) and then add digital download options to the hidden products, when the customer purchases they should then get the correct download.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X