Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout questions - not elsewhere....

Hi all,

I have some layout questions - I have hunted through the forum and cannot find these questions elsewhere .... I am a newbie though so sorry if I am repeating others!!

1) The bounce page, when you click on a cancel button, is a blank page with just words "please wait while ...... "

Is it possible to format this page and also change the text on this and other bounce pages?

2) When you view the cart - the product descriptions are links. I want to make these links look different to all other links. I am using CSS. No matter what I do, I seem to have no control over the colour (although I can adjust the font face and there are no errors on my CSS) - please help!

3) If you enter 0 as a quantity and click update (on the quantity confirm page) you get an error message, How can I format this message? I have worked out the error boxes on the cart pages, just can't seem to find this one!

4) The change buttons on the invoice address page - how can I make this an image?

Thank you for reading my many questions and for your help!

Simon
    Simon
    www.mwadesign.com

1) Is it possible to format this page and also change the text on this and other bounce pages?

This page is automatically generated by the online scripts, so is not possible to reformat in detail. If you just want to change the font then go to 'Design | Text'. click on 'Go To' and enter an ID of '23'. You can add your own HTML into this field.

2) When you view the cart - the product descriptions are links. I want to make these links look different to all other links. I am using CSS. No matter what I do, I seem to have no control over the colour (although I can adjust the font face and there are no errors on my CSS) - please help!

Open ActinicOrder.pm and search for the line

my $sProdLinkFormat = "<A HREF=\"$::g_sSearchScript?PRODREF=%s&NOLOGIN=1\">%s</A>";

Inser your own HTML either side of the second %s. Try not to use any quote marks. e.g.

my $sProdLinkFormat = "<A HREF=\"$::g_sSearchScript?PRODREF=%s&NOLOGIN=1\"><font color=yellow>%s</font></A>";

3) If you enter 0 as a quantity and click update (on the quantity confirm page) you get an error message, How can I format this message? I have worked out the error boxes on the cart pages, just can't seem to find this one!

It will probably be in the Perl somewhere. What shopping mode are you using?

4) The change buttons on the invoice address page - how can I make this an image?

1. In 'Design | Text', click on the 'Go To' button and enter 'Phase' -1 and 'ID' 2067 to go to the following prompt

<TABLE WIDTH="100%" BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
    <TR>
    <TD ALIGN=LEFT>%s%s%s<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="%s" VALUE="%s"></TD>
    <TD ALIGN="RIGHT"><INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="ACTION" VALUE="Change"></TD>
    </TR>
    </TABLE>

Change:

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="ACTION" VALUE="Change">

to:

<input type=IMAGE name=ACTION_CHANGELOCATION src="../acatalog/image.gif">

where 'image.gif' is the name of your image.

2. Open 'OrderScript.pl' before the code that you input as part of the 'Images for Checkout Buttons' code as mentioned in the AUG, you need to enter:

if(!defined $::g_InputHash{"ACTION"})
    {
    if(defined $::g_InputHash{"ACTION_CHANGELOCATION.x"})
    {
    $::g_InputHash{"ACTION"} = ACTINIC::GetPhrase(0, 18);
    }
    }

This bit must be part of a separate if statement to the other buttons or it won't work.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that, you are a star - all working!

Good call on the shopping mode - have switched to "Quantity in shopping cart" - works much better - cheers 8-)

Two more questions while I am here, and hopefully my last as once these are solved I can go live:

a) Link colours on the receipt page for email and url - same issue as question 2 above ...... have hunted through the perl to find a similar solution to question 2 - (product links in the shopping cart). Any clues on where I should look? Thanks.

b) Finally, I have set-up stock using the hidden product / attribute method - when I get to the cart I am only being charged once but it shows two products i.e:

- Shirt 1
      - Shirt L 1

Is this standard or have I done something wrong?

That's is 8-)

Simon
      Simon
      www.mwadesign.com

Comment

With regards to your question on the receipt links, search for 'COMPANYEMAIL' and 'COMPANYURL' in OrderScript.pl and you will see <a href> tags just above them.

On your second point, you will find a solution on the knowledge base here:

http://www.actinic.com/knowledge/aca...es.html#aGC123

Comment

Working...
        X