Actinic Home Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Home Page

Hi there. Is it possible to use the Actinic Home Page as the first page viewed after linking through from a main web site. If you were to link to www.yoursite.co.uk/acatalog it currently goes to the start of the catagories. I would prefer it to go straight to the homepage so that it then has further details about the shop before continuing into the catagories. Hope it all makes sense to you all, 'tis late and it has been a long day and tomorrow this would probably make no sense to me either. Cheers, Steve

Check under Design | Options | Misc | Homepage link and set your URL to http://www.yoursite.com/index.html and also in the content tree against "home" ensure the "use as homepage" box is checked

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for reply. I am a bit more awake now. I think that what I was trying to get across was that within actinc you can have a home page, I want to set it so that this is the first landing page after clicking through from the main site. I have tried renaming it and then uploading but it returns back to index.html and wants to know if I want to replace the current index which I say no to thinking that this is the index.html to the main site and not catalog. Hope this makes a bit more sense.

Comment

Hi,

What is the name of the homepage for the main site? If the mainsite does not sit in the same root folder as Actinic does then it will be safe to upload Actinic's homepage, index.html and overwrite the default index page. This will then sort out your issue.
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X