Compatible with ECHO CC Processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatible with ECHO CC Processing?

I'm new to e commerce and am investigating possibilities for a new online store. I'm leaning towards Actinic Catalog and ECHO for payment processing. There's a page at ECHO listing compatible shopping carts; Catalog isn't one of them. Does anyone know why this is? I'm assuming those listed are simply partners and that it's not a matter of compatibility. Could someone help me with this?

Here's the link: http://12.35.204.162/. See Internet/Online Shopping Carts.

Thanks,
    Tom

Actinic is only integrated with certain payment processors, I don't think that ECHO is one as it is not in the list of available PSP's in Actinic. I don't know for sure though.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you, Jan.

Would any US-based users care to share with me the payment processor they're using along with Actinic Catalog?

Thanks,
      Tom

Comment

Would any US-based users care to share with me the payment processor they're using along with Actinic Catalog?
        Nobody? So much for the support forums....

Outta here.

Comment

Working...
        X