Adding option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding option

My client wants the buyer to be able to choose 5 out of 8 herbs which are included in there purchase of a window box. How do I set this up? They also want the buyer to be able to select additional herbs at 2 pounds each.

See www.keankarts.co.uk/acatalog

Thanks to anyone that can help

You could add five non-optional attributes with a price of £0 with all of the herbs specified as choices and then have three optional components with a price of £2. This wouldn't stop them choosing the same herb twice - but then again they might want to do this. Don't forget to set the pricing model to sum of product and compoent prices.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

This is a good suggestion.

Create eight optional components within your product - one for each of the herbs they can buy with the box. These will appear as check boxes. (Note: comment out the <BLOCKQUOTE> code in Act_VariantCheckBox.html to make the checkboxes appear closer together).

Then I would have the extra herbs listed underneath as separate products. You can create quite a compact layout for products by using the following code within a product layout template:

NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR
      NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
      <tr>
      <td>
      <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
      <td valign="top">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</td>
      <td align="right" valign="top">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</td>
      <td align="right" valign="top">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITYNETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      </td>
      </tr>
      NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND
      NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT

Comment

No check boxes

Hi Chris

I have tried to create 8 additional components but no check boxes are appearing??

Regards
        Steve

Comment

Found check boxes

Hi Chris

I've worked out the check boxes but how do I get them seperated from the Box style drop down box?

Regards
          Steve

Comment

Box style drop down box?

Afraid I'm not entirely sure what this is.

If you have an attribute and choice group within a component then you will have a drop-down list appearing underneath the check box.

If you tick the 'Include [None] in Attribute Choice List' box in the component, then the check box disappears and the option to not have the component will appear in the drop down list.

Comment

Not clear

Hi Chris

Thanks for the response but I think we are getting our wires crossed. If you go to www.keankarts.co.uk/acatalog and then into the Herb box section you will see a list of herb choices underneath the Choose a box field. All I want to do is seperate the Choose a box field and the tick boxes a wee bit so they are seen as seperate choices. They just look to close together.

Many thanks
              Steve

Comment

In the 'HTML for Separator' field of your second drop-down attribute, enter '<br><br>'.

That should do it.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Chris

Perfect. Many thanks!

Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X