Trouble with Brochure fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with Brochure fragments

I'm trying to get my website to load in Catalogue using norcat to provide the data and I keep getting an error message which says there is a problem with the brochure fragment 'special offer' and that I need to modify it but I can find no way of doing this so the site will not load.
    The exact wording is: Your brochure fragment 'Special offer' contains an invalid link to a product or a section. Link creation failed. To change this please edit your brochure fragment.How do I fix this???

Check out Norman's forum at www.drillpine.biz if the question is 'how do i sort it in norcat'.

If it's in Actinic then click the + beside the brochure page, then click the 'special offer' fragment, and play spot the error. If you cannot see it, post the contents of the fragment here and we'll see what we can make of it.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

The fragment you mention is within the 'Home' icon at the top of your site tree. Click the little '+' next to this icon to expand it and then you can just press 'Delete' with the 'Special Offer' fragment icon highlighted.

Comment

Working...
      X