Automation of Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automation of Reports

Let's imagine I wanted to keep a tab on a site someone is completely running for me.

Now obviously if I download the figures on my fulll catalog version, my partner wouldn't really enjoy he benefits of the order manager since the orders online at that moment would then be sent out to me. Is it possible to ask catalog to send out by e-mail a sales report on a weekly basis to an e-mail address?

Also can I assign a different set of merchant ID's to different part of my site?

Kind regards
    Chris

I don't think that you can do this in Actinic. You could get a copy of the order emails sent to you rather than the person running the shop.

You could ask him to send you a weekly snapshot - you could then import this into your site and check it out that way. You can set it up to transfer the orders as well now.

Mole End Software sell a product that emails orders out to a specified email address, you can set it up to download orders and email them as they arrive or you can email a days or a weeks worth. You can set it to email the orders as a single file so you would receive a single email with a PDF file containing all of the invoices. See here for more details.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X