Authorization key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authorization key

I have installed Actinic catalog 25 v6 from the free cd on .net magazine. Whilst creating a new site I was prompted for an authorization key - what is this and where can I find it?

Thanks

Nina

Each site created using the Actinic software require an authorisation key to active it. Not sure about Catalog LE 25, but you may need to register your copy of LE with Actinic to get the key for the first site you want to develop with the software, although I do not think that you can establish more than one site with LE, or rather should say you would probably need to purchase the full version for further than one site.

Hope it helps....

Comment

Hi there,
      Not sure if this will help your problem.

I noticed that they were giving away the catalog 25 on pc magazines. Whilst flicking through I noticed the authorization code was given in the mag.

If you got your copy of 25 from a magazine cover disk it may be worth having a quick look.

Comment

You mean I paid £400 for a copy when I could have got it for free ! or is LE serverly restrictive ? I hope so.
        Where's the "Any" Key ?

Comment

Catalog LE is restricted to 25 products only and is not included in the patch system.

Comment

catalog 25 doesn't need an activation key but I think it's probably restricted to a single site.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi!urgent please

i noticed you had the same problem like,the authorization code,have you found it?
              because i m looking for this code,if you have cand you kibdly email it to me to cocmin@yahoo.co.uk
              or if you have any ideea where i can found it can you let me know?
              tahnk you very much!
              cosmin

Comment

catalog 25 doesn't need an activation key
                catalog 25 from a magazine does not require a key nor is it patchable

Comment

Working...
                X