Navigation Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation Bar

Anyone know how I can change whats on the Nav bar in my shop ? You know that you usually get Home , Search , then Sections etc etc. well my client would like to have the actual sections listed as buttons down the left hand side of the page, so it will go something like : Home / Sitemap / clothes / creams / etc / contact us

I have managed to change most things I need to in Dreamweaver , but stuck on this one. thanks for your help.

Also if anyone can shed some ligt on my other thread " SSL Woes "

Thanks again

SparX
    Where's the "Any" Key ?

home , sitemap, contact etc are configured from Design|Options|Navigation

you can get section links down the left hand side if you use one of the clean layouts

Comment

The only thing I can see you can configure from Design/OPtions/Navigation is the GIF for the button , and the description ? or am I missing something ?

Which Act_HTMLtemplate do I have to edit to get rid of some of the buttons , and create new ones ?

Thanks for all your help !
      Where's the "Any" Key ?

Comment

design|options|navigation

put the new gif name in for the button you want to use, remove the image name and description for any button you don't want

Comment

OK , Thanks alot , I have obviously been looking at actinic far too long ! i need a break !

Thanks again.
          Where's the "Any" Key ?

Comment

Working...
          X