X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easyspace - ssl

Hello

No doubt my problem is not a new one!

I have Actinic cat version 6. Built the catalog ok, published it ok, but simply cannot get myself to understand the Easyspace ssl stuff.

I tried with the wizard, with out the wizard.I fully appreciate it is somthing I am doing / not doing, but what? I have looked at all the on line suport things both here and at Easyspace.

I contacted Easyspace six days ago, but no reply!

Is there an idots guide to setting it up? I only have a small catalog, but it dont matter what sixe it is when it wont work!

I telephoned Actinic, but was informed that my 30 day technical suport had expired.

Hi Mark

Regarding you issue, i have checked on Easyspace website, and checked their support sections. Found out the relevant information to set up Easyspace SSL with Actinic. It is on their support website

Please click Here
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thank you

I have read that page so many times that I can recite it backwards.

I have just had a mail from Actinic support telling me the same as Easyspace but to apply "secure18" in place of "secure4"

So now I am really stuck!

I think I am just going to have to pay.

Comment

Easyspace SSL settings

Hi there,

Looking at the previous threads it appears that you are having difficulties setting up your SSL with easyspace.

My suggestion will be that if you would like us to test the settings at our end then please carry out the following instructions:

Goto Advance Network setup in Actinic
        Click on the 'export' button
        Click on the 'save in' drop down arrow and browse to the desktop
        Specify a file name and save the settings.

Could you then please email the setting to admin@actinic.co.uk.

Thanks
        Thank You
        Menar Khan

Comment

Best to email it to communityadmin@actinic.co.uk as this will get to me and I will pass it on.

Comment

Well now, thanks entirly to Menar and his collegues the problem is sorted.

Cant tell you what it was, other than I did it wrong several times.

Thankyou Actinic.

Comment

The problem was that in your 'Path to CGI' and 'CGI-BIN URL' fields, you did not enter the name of yor cgi-bin folder. When Menar did this, it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
              X