Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frontpage

Hi Forum
    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use microsoft frontpage with actinic catalog if yes how would i go about doing this,
    the reason i want to use frontpage is because at the moment my home page looks pathetic,
    any suggestions would be helpful
    Thank you
    Forum

That is no problem. I use frontpage instead of the brochure pages, as it is much easier to get want you want.
    Just link from frontpage to your first page of actinic. In Actinic, make your home page point to your frontpage home.
    You can then add whatever you like to frontpage (info pages etc). I just upload these separately using ftp, but you could probably upload them using actinic using the "other pages" upload feature.

Brian
    Brian
    www.netmusicalinstruments.co.uk

Comment

fine to use FP in place of brochure pages , but do not use it for template editting

Comment

frontpage

Thank you very much

Comment

Front page problem

Thank you for the reply but how do i go about changing my home page to frontpage,
          i tried it last not but this screwed my site up.
          i have got my site working as it was again ,but i realy want to use frontpage,
          Please help

Comment

You can switch the home page to your own custom page instead of the Actinic brochure pages in Design Options | Miscellaneous | Home Page Link (select 'URL' and enter the URL of your designated page).

Ben
            Ben Popplestone
            Ecommerce website software

Comment

Thanks Ben,
              but will this screw up my web site again. on every page of my site i had an error things back to top button. buy now buttons where missing.
              how do i stop this from happening again
              Thanks
              Tony

Comment

Working...
              X