Closing actinic with script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing actinic with script

We are trying to retrieve orders and export files using the command line switches that are described in help. This opens the actinic program but does not close it when the process is complete. Is there any command, which you can give from a script, that makes Actinic v.6 exit?
    Leslie Bell
    University of Essex

My automation moles close Actinic when complete (or at least my beta test version does). See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Actinic_Moles.html for more details. I don't know of a command that can be issued from a script though, other people have commented in the past that this is quite a hard thing to do.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Closing Actinic from a command line

Hi Jan, and thanks for your reply. What I'm not clear about from the Automation mole information is whether or not this will add a whole new layer between my script and Actinic. All I want to do is run catalog.exe at the start of an SQL DTS script and be sure that it has completed and closed cleanly. Is the mole an entire new "shell" which then calls Actinic itself?

Comment

Thanks for your posting Jan : is it the case that the automation mole available for download from the site you mention is not the beta to which you refer, but is a previous version that does not close Actinic? If so, is the beta available?

Best regards
        Leslie Bell
        University of Essex

Comment

Working...
        X