secure server path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

secure server path

I would be VERY grateful if someone could tell me what format of server path I should enter for my SSL, actinic shows a tree diagram to the left when setting up the account, when I clicked the "web" dir where my files are located and the " >> " button to copy the details then next, actinic says " The CGI script can not navigate from the cgi-bin directory to the web root directory, please check your path. I’ve tried all sorts of different combinations, I’ve even typed in the path my SSL hosting company provided.

Thanks

Hi Gevork

Please don't post multiple threads with the same message - it can become confusing to answer. I've deleted the other thread.

The format of the server path will depend on the server that you are using. However, if you're using SSL for the customer login and checkout only, then the important things are:
    a) an SSL URL to the acatalog directory on the insecure server
    b) a path from the secure cgi-bin to the insecure acatalog directory

There should be only one acatalog directory with a path available from both cgi-bins. If the secure space and insecure space are on different servers then they will need to be networked to provide a path between them.

If you are still having trouble with the settings, I suggest submitting a query here with your FTP details, and a member of the support team will help to generate the correct configuration.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X