Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very persistent problem - cannot upload!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very persistent problem - cannot upload!

This problem is back. Everything was working fine for a week. Adding products, using discounts, lots of minor changes without any problems. Then today, carried out some similar changes and up it comes again.

Payment service provider, PROTX, failed to register properly - class ID({AC060015-43EE-11D2-9520-080000511272})

Tried reinstalling the software then importing a snapshot, problem still there! Thought I'd fixed it but obviously not. Tries a different machine, no change. The error appears just as the upload procedure has finished checking Catalog and before it stars to check html.

The full history is in the Actinic V7 forum but I'm getting virtually no response there at all, so I decided to post here also. I have emailed Actinic support, they asked me to ftp the snapshot to their server so they could replicate the problem. That was 5 days ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mark,

Has this issue been sorted as yet? I would suggest calling support if it is not fixed as yet.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X