Program Termination on Upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program Termination on Upload

Okay so I have been using version 8.0 been having some problems with the design tab so I thought I would download 8.5 trial and give it a try.

I can import my site into this trial version with no problem. But when I refresh or update the site it gets to “checking catalog” and then gives me an error and then shuts down.

I then import the original default site back in and then import my network settings and then hit refresh and it uploads to my server fine.

Why won’t my site snapshot upload?

Thanks
    Agon

whats the error message?

Comment

The error that I get is here:

http://home.comcast.net/~agon024/error.png

When I look at the error data it shows:

AppName: catalog.exe AppVer: 8.5.0.0 ModName: catalog.exe
      ModVer: 8.5.0.0 Offset: 00367603

What do I need to do?

Agon

Comment

upgrade to 8.5.1 HFUA and try again

Comment

Same thing.

AppName: catalog.exe AppVer: 8.5.1.0 ModName: catalog.exe
          ModVer: 8.5.1.0 Offset: 003689a3

I can upload the default site just fine. But when I import my site from 8.0 it won't let me refresh or update.

Agon

Comment

Probably one for actinic suppport to take a look at the data

Comment

I would also try compacting the database as it sounds like something in it could need fixing.

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Support will probably want your snapshot, sometimes there are errors in it and actinic does not know how to handle them.

I had it with a v7 site, 2 others moved OK but the third just crashed actinic. i sent a snapshot and about 6 hours later i got it back and it was fine.

Darren

Comment

After a couple of weeks building my new site - this has also started happening to me today. Unable to fix it - everytime I go for an upload it just terminates.

Exported snapshot reinstalled and imported back the snapshot - same problem.

This is a real mare..
                  Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

Error now getting worse - unable to export a snapshot now
                    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

Ok have now fixed this problem - had to delete an entire section from the dev site - one of the inner product sections must have picked up and error and evertime you clicked on that section or any product in it it fell over.

Anyway removed the entire section and it now loads fine. Just have to add back the 50 products I had to zap.
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X