Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx Secret Key !!!

Hi
    I'm testing v8 catalog at the mo, i'm set up with protx and quite happily putting on orders and authorising payment (test system) via protx.

the problem starts when I try to download my orders.
    I keep getting....
    The payment service provider authorisation downloaded for order no xxxxx had an invalid signature.

Theres not much info on the net but I think i've narrowed it down to the "secret key" in the protx module.
    Can someone tell me what it is ?
    I gather its not the same as the protx encryption key, so god knows whats supposed to go in there !
    Thanks
    Nige

Originally posted by nigelt
    Hi
    I'm testing v8 catalog at the mo, i'm set up with protx and quite happily putting on orders and authorising payment (test system) via protx.

the problem starts when I try to download my orders.
    I keep getting....
    The payment service provider authorisation downloaded for order no xxxxx had an invalid signature.

Theres not much info on the net but I think i've narrowed it down to the "secret key" in the protx module.
    Can someone tell me what it is ?
    I gather its not the same as the protx encryption key, so god knows whats supposed to go in there !
    Thanks
    Nige
    If I could tell you what it is Nigel then you would have to kill me

Look into the email Protx have sent you, you should have your key and your encrypted password.

The secret key goes into your business settings and the encryption key goes into you OCC file.

Finally, ensure you are in TEST MODE in the business settings | configure method and NOT PRODUCTION.
    Then reupload.

While testing I think you must be set to testvendor and use the password they have given you for TESTING. THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PRODUCTION VERSION.

That should do it (do not forget to change you OCC.ini up by 1 from 1249 or whatever it is to 1250)

Regards
    Daren
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Go to business settings | payment and click on the protx configure - at the bottom you will see a button which will transfer you to the protx website where the are full instructions OR you can do a search and find the post I did a few weeks ago explaining it all!!! oh and dont forget the one I did today about the bug you may have to fix

Comment

Working...
      X