credit card list empty in checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit card list empty in checkout

my credit card list is empty (but they show out to right of it in text) in the checkout pages. It is only a problem in IE not in firefox. I am assuming it is a tag that has been left off but I do not know where to go to fix it.....

Can anyone direct me to the layout that controls the generation of this drop down???

which version?

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      which version?
      before someone recommends "revert to factory settings" on the layout
      Tracey

Comment

credit card list version 8

it is version 8 upgraded from 7. Not sure if ther is some code hanging around from the old version???

Comment

your best bet will be to revert the layout back to factory settings and re-do any design changes you might have made in it

Design> Library> Layouts> Web page inner layout> Order 02 Bulk Area

Right click and compare with factory version first, see if it points out something glaringly wrong.
          If you're unsure, might be best to revert to factory settings and start over.
          Tracey

Comment

Credit Card list

If I revert it back then what we just paid to have done will be gone. The individula that just reworked the layout is looking at the problem but I need it solved ASAP.

this is the code from the new layout. Can anyone see anything wrong.
            Code:
             ------------------------
                <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PaymentPrompt001Visible%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCreditCardCaptureEnabled%22%20%2f%3e" />
                <tr>

<td align="left" bgcolor="<actinic:variable name="CheckoutBG"/>"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PaymentPrompt001Required%22%20%2f%3e"><span class="actrequired"></actinic:block>   
                <Actinic:Variable Name="PaymentPrompt001"/>
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PaymentPrompt001Required%22%20%2f%3e">*</span></actinic:block></td>

<td align="left" bgcolor="<actinic:variable name="CheckoutBG"/>"> 
                  <select name="PAYMENTCARDTYPE" size="1"><actinic:variable name="CreditCardTypeList" value="Standard Credit Card Type List"/>
                  </select>
                </td>
                </tr>
                </actinic:block>
            ----------------------

Comment

sorry, I don't know then
              maybe someone else will

ps..better to wrap your code in the code tags given in the options along the top of the reply box.
              Tracey

Comment

CC List

thank you!

Comment

what have you actually had done to this page?
                  You could just revert the "Payment Card Type" layout (under "checkout prompt" in the layouts to "fix" this area without touching the rest of the page
                  Tracey

Comment

Is it the Uniform Corner site you are talking about? Seems ok to me on IE7. If not, got a link to the affected page?
                    Cheers

David
                    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

wish I did

yes it is and no I do not. I do not have a test site up. The checkout pages are the same pages we used in the old version which is the site that is up now. The site was upgraded and we had a few new layouts built. if I try and look at the factory settings for the Order 02 Bulk Area it shows a bunch of missing content (yellow).

Comment

try comparing just the Payment Card Type layout, Stacy...this is the area you appear to be having problems with.
                        Tracey

Comment

Revert the layout, or copy and paste this code. The select tag shown in your code above should not be in that layout:-

Code:
                          <tr>
                             <td bgcolor="#f5f4f3">
                                <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PaymentPrompt001Required%22%20%2f%3e"><span class="actrequired"></actinic:block>   
                                   <Actinic:Variable Name="PaymentPrompt001"/>
                                <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PaymentPrompt001Required%22%20%2f%3e">*</span></actinic:block>
                             </td>
                             <td bgcolor="#f5f4f3">
                                <actinic:variable name="CreditCardTypeList" value="Standard Credit Card Type List" />
                             </td>
                          </tr>
                          <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PaymentPrompt001Visible%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCreditCardCaptureEnabled%22%20%2f%3e" />
                          <tr>
                          Snapshot before doing this but should be ok!
                          Cheers

David
                          Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

Oops, as Tracey says, it's the Payment Card Type layout you are wanting to revert (or change)
                            Cheers

David
                            Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

THANK YOU!! That worked now I just have 2 Credit card type boxes. I should be able to find the code for that (I hope). The site is up now and thank you again!!

Comment

Working...
                              X