Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have just uploaded site & all links are wrong

Hi

I just uploaded my website, and all the navigation links are missing. "About us" points to P_AboutUs.html where it should be About_Us.html; "Products" points to P_Index.html, etc.

Shouldn't these things be updated during the upload?

Stapes

As always a url would help so we can see the problem.

Comment

As Malcolm says a url would be helpful.

The P_ pages (and links) are preview pages that actinic creates when you preview a page or site. This suggest that you've either manually ftp'd up the pages or actinic is doing something wrong.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Navigation links incorrect

The url is www.chasingrainbows.biz

Maybe the fact that I have coded all the links myself in the design section has something to do with it. Is there some mysterious place I am supposed to put the navigation links? I did a search on the help file - it did not even mention navigation.

Comment

Maybe the fact that I have coded all the links myself in the design section has something to do with it
          Yep - that the reason! you have referenced the temporary files rather than the uploaded pages.

Comment

For example your Products link should be going to http://www.chasingrainbows.biz/acatalog/

Comment

Just in case you didn't realise - you honmepage has an image that it is about 1.6Mb on it.

Comment

Working...
              X