Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customers can't add to cart

Hello,

Earlier today, I became aware of the following problem - when a customer tries to add an item to the cart, they were getting the following message:

"Error: ../shop/acatalog/86Z143Z238Z2A1183549140B15452.session can not be locked during Session init!"

I contacted support at Pinbrook, my hosting company, who suggested it was not a hosting issue, and referred me to the following:

http://community.actinic.com/showpos...48&postcount=4

I read this, and tried purge and refresh as suggested - this resulted in a "cannot conect to server" message.

When I tried again to upload, I got the following message:

200 Type set to A
    227 Entering Passive Mode (80, 243, 178, 148, 134, 56)
    550bb000956.pl: Disk quota exceeded

the only bit of this I can make sense of is "disk quota" - I have checked my disk usage, and it is well below limit. I have found a similar problem within the forum, and one answer said it was probably a problem with the host, but there did not seem to be a definitive answer.

Can anyone help? Is this a hosting issue, or do I need to fix it (and if so HOW???)

Thank you in advance.
    www.guidepost.uk.com

update

Since posting this question, the problem has been solved - Pinbrook reset the disk space allowance, and I have now uploaded, and site is working fine.

I am still not clear about the reason the problem occurred, and whether I should have prevented it - any enlightenment very welcome.
    www.guidepost.uk.com

Comment

Working...
    X