can't complete upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't complete upload

i am trying to upload changes to my site but the prosess wont complete. it seems to stop at the 'check search indices.' and 'creating remote directory structure..'

i have tried to refresh the site and have purged content but this hasn't helped.

i am using v.7

looking forward to hearing from someone.

Caroline
    www.alpacaknitwear.co.uk/acatalog/

check your permissions on the target website, they need to be 755 or 777.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

If it has been working and has suddenly stopped first compact the database and retry - amazing how many times that works.

If that still fails it could be something the host has done (upgraded package, change of server etc) that may seem innocuous but could upset Actinic.

Can you connect to the server via FTP?

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi, I had this problem a few months ago. Suddenly stopped being able to upload changes though nothing had changed at my end. I found it was to do with the time out settings in actinic.

go to Advanced - Network set up - FTP Options to see the numbers.

When I originally set up actinic a couple of years ago, I had to change these settings to the numbers specified by my host. It would not work on the default settings. When it went wrong a few months ago I couldnt upload, so reset to default settings and was able to upload immediatly.

I don;t know what numbers you need, only a suggestion this might be the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by jont

If that still fails it could be something the host has done (upgraded package, change of server etc) that may seem innocuous but could upset Actinic.
          I did find out later it coincided with changes to the server by the host.

Comment

Working...
          X