emailing orders for fulfilment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emailing orders for fulfilment

Struggling with my first shop for a customer. He wants the orders to be emailed automatically to the supplier. Is this possible? Or will we have to download and forward.
    Have many questions and hope you'll excuse my ignorance - or is there a good book that could help?
    Barbara
    With kind regards

Barbara

<hr>Barbara Saul
    Elementally...
    Because you don't want a website; you want more business
    We make the Internet work for you
    Telephone: 0845 644 0709<hr>

If your customer has only one supplier then Actinic can send a copy of the customer e-mail to him. See View / Business Settings / Ordering. This doesn't contain all the oorder details.

Actinic also has a product that would allow your supplier to download the orders themselves.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you
      With kind regards

Barbara

<hr>Barbara Saul
      Elementally...
      Because you don't want a website; you want more business
      We make the Internet work for you
      Telephone: 0845 644 0709<hr>

Comment

We have a product that will email a copy of the packing list or invoice to a third party. See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Act...rocessors.html for more details and a free trial. The one you might be able to use is the Email orders Batch Order Processor.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You may find that if the supplier is the only supplier for your client then you could simply install catalog at that location with download orders only enabled.

I don't think this will contravene the licence. But Actinic will correct me if I am

otherwise you may have to buy order manager at something like £150 (as Norman suggests)

Comment

Working...
          X