Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backups and uploading

Still falling at 1st post - Backups and uploading

I have now put all the graphic files within folder of actinic...

I originally loaded Actinic onto my D drive, that caused a few probs so loaded onto C drive and now have sitebackups in both C and D.

When I attempt to upload I receive this warning:
    D:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\30 was not found

This has to be something simple and that i missed at the start -- but what is it ????? --
    Any help much appreciated

See my answer here.
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

backups and uploading

HI to u all

I think i need some basic help here as this is still being a pain. This is where i back up to (i think)

D:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\SiteBackups\C&I Builders (Heating) Ltd.acd

The above is my project.
      Below is what i keep getting

Errors
      (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 491) - The file D:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\30 was not found System error 18 - There are no more files.
      Warnings
      This site includes files that are outside the Actinic Ecommerce installation directory.
      On importing the site these files will be delivered to a temporary location within the Actinic Ecommerce installation directory.

plus a list of all my graphics

I know this must be something simple..... but i'm still lost... any help that gets me over this problem will qualify for a kiss......
      ok perhaps not then... :O)

Comment

This site includes files that are outside the Actinic Ecommerce installation directory.
        On importing the site these files will be delivered to a temporary location within the Actinic Ecommerce installation directory.
        With regards to the big list of images that you see, Actinic is just telling you that the images are not stored within the 'Site1' folder on your PC, so if you try importing this snapshot on a new PC, you may have a few issues. The images do go into the snapshot though, so you have nothing to worry about.

With regards to the '30' file, my guess is you are using custom properties and you have entered a value of '30' for one of your custom properties, but then have accidentally ticked 'Is File Name'. This means Actinic mistakenly looks for a file with a name of '30'.

Comment

Working...
        X