Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing

Shop has 20 rugs, each with several sizes, and prices per size.
    I have set up each rug as a product within its own section, with a Size attribute, then the actual sizes as Choices. How do I price them?
    Any help gratefully received.
    Thanks
    With kind regards

Barbara

<hr>Barbara Saul
    Elementally...
    Because you don't want a website; you want more business
    We make the Internet work for you
    Telephone: 0845 644 0709<hr>

Hi

I found the easiest way to get around this is to

Create a product for every variation, giving it it's own description and price. Then hide these on the website. Then under you main product you need to associate each variable with the corresponding hidden product. You can then select to hide the main order line so your customers and your picking list only shows the hidden part number not the main referance. Remember to select component price in you main product to ensure the price is displayed correctly.

Have a look at our site, the polycarbonate has many variations and see if this is what you are looking for. www.casupply.co.uk

If you need anymore help then please contact me and i will break it down for you

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Thank you Darren
      What I ended up doing (needed to meet a deadline) was create a component within each product, then an attribute, then the choices, and selecting "sum of components pricing" within each product.
      Barbara
      With kind regards

Barbara

<hr>Barbara Saul
      Elementally...
      Because you don't want a website; you want more business
      We make the Internet work for you
      Telephone: 0845 644 0709<hr>

Comment

Working...
      X