Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email from shop

One last hurdle...

I was getting email notification of an order being received, but not today (in test mode still).

I am now getting an order confirmation (customer copy) when I test place an order - now that have set smtp to localhost. This went from one host to another, so that should be OK.

But why would other emails not be going anywhere. I get no error messages that I can see.

Also, the Send Receipt Email Copies to does not work at all, even if going to own domain.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks
    With kind regards

Barbara

<hr>Barbara Saul
    Elementally...
    Because you don't want a website; you want more business
    We make the Internet work for you
    Telephone: 0845 644 0709<hr>

Hi there

Could you let us know what version of Actinic you are using, and what we host you are on.

Could you also let us know the URL of your store so we can take a look.

Comment

Thanks Chris - had thought this was resolved but seems not completely.
      Just tested again and am getting the "Send Receipt Email Copies" to webmaster@majestic-rugs.co.uk. The site is www.majestic-rugs.co.uk. Using version 6 on Linux (have smtp set to localhost).
      I did not get the email to the customer (my barbara@elementally.co.uk address) which is hosted on separate windows servers though. Thought the "localhost" should bypass any problems with this, and it did seem to be working the other day.
      Any help appreciated.
      Thanks
      With kind regards

Barbara

<hr>Barbara Saul
      Elementally...
      Because you don't want a website; you want more business
      We make the Internet work for you
      Telephone: 0845 644 0709<hr>

Comment

Working...
      X