Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actinic cannot ftp (V9.02 business plus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Mal i did not quite catch that

Comment

The Saga goes on...

They seem to have lost my domain registration controls now. When I logged into the control panel it said the domain was not in my account. I attempted to move it into the account & it said it is already there.

I can now download orders (I couldn't yesterday) but still cannot upload the site.

Looks like I'll have to go though the hassle involved with changing hosts once they decide to give me access to the domain.
      www.calmncomfy.co.uk : Improving well being and enjoyment of life - Naturally

Comment

Originally posted by calmncomfy View Post
        Looks like I'll have to go though the hassle involved with changing hosts
        it's less hassle than you've been having.
        You'd have been fully switched over by now
        Tracey

Comment

I knocked off the .co.uk bit from my user name network settings on Actinic which has always been on there no problems.

I can now upload as well

for now.

I still think a new host is a good idea.
          www.calmncomfy.co.uk : Improving well being and enjoyment of life - Naturally

Comment

Move from Fasthosts

I am sorry to double post but I think that it is important to warn potential Fasthosts customers again. This weekend we have had lots of upload and download problems due to timeouts. Cannot retrieve any orders - fortunately have Worldpay notification emails with customer phone numbers on so guess who I'm calling on Monday. Actinic support have received lots of calls from Fasthosts customers this weekend. Fasthosts customer support have responded that Fasthosts does not work well with Actinic and have advised me to change hosts. From the horse's mouth??!!
            Sam
            http://www.originaltouch.co.uk
            http://www.spcb.co.uk

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.

Failure is the tuition you pay for success.

Comment

Working...
            X