Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

starting Actinic Catalog (very slow application)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting Actinic Catalog (very slow application)

I have a very strange problem with my actinnic Application, i'm on Win XP and used Actinic before on this machine until yesterday. Now for some reason it takes ages (at least 15+ mins to load up from clicking on the dsktop icon or start/programs/...). No other application on my machine has this problem, just Actinic. I have uninstalled it andre installed it several times, all of which lead to the same outcome - a very slow and un-usable application. Obviously the last thing i want to do is rebuild my machine and that i'm sure would solve the problem as it always solves any s/w issues. Has anyone came accross this problem before? Dan

Brings me back to win95 and catalog.

There is a setting in your Control Panel for ODBC Drivers and I had to enable something in there although I cant quite remember what and this sorted things out.

Hopfully someone will remember and post you an answer
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

The solution you mention is on the knowledge base HERE

Comment

Cheers Chris I will know it's there for next time
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Chris's link has long since disappeared but here is a solution from Nadeem - post 10 in this thread http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...ight=slow+oDBC
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
          X