Webfusion down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webfusion down

Anyone else experiencing webfusion problems today? sites down late afternoon and now timing out when trying to download orders. Uploads fine
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Site was down earlier today, seems to be up now but going very slow.

Comment

Same here. Not able to download orders either. There is a mention on their server status page:

http://www.webfusion-support.co.uk/SystemStatus.aspx

I hope they fix it quickly

Comment

Anyone still experiencing Webfusion problem?

I too have been unable to download orders since yesterday afternoon. There seemed to be an issue with myserverworld.net AND myserverworld.com yesterday, both of which had separate issues. Howver, the status report now only shows a problem on myserverworld.com but I am still having problems on myserverworld.net but the server issue on the status report for this has been removed!
        Is anyone else still having problems?

Comment

It has been up and down at various times today, currently up at time of writing.

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Webfusion still down?

Hi,
            I've got two customers both on the myserverworld.net platform and both can't download orders - nothing through all day.
            I've sent tech request in to Webfusion who are currently 'investigating the issue'
            Anyone else still having problems or can shed any light?

Comment

Originally posted by limelight View Post
              Hi,
              I've got two customers both on the myserverworld.net platform and both can't download orders - nothing through all day.
              I've sent tech request in to Webfusion who are currently 'investigating the issue'
              Anyone else still having problems or can shed any light?
              As said it is up and down from one minute to the next, we are currently hitting retreive every few minutes and just now and again it connects.

Parklife, Whitby

Comment

Working...
              X