Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

integrating with worldpay

hi everyone.
    I set up worldpay in test mode and all was working well, did loads of test orders no problems.
    THEN
    I submitted to worldpay for the test to go live.
    They replaied saying there was no secret key and my site was not connecting.
    So I tried some more test orders and they are right, I get an error
    on the worldpay page saying merchant key is invalid.
    The merchant id and secret key were still set in the business settings (catalogue v6)
    They have sent me a new key which i have entered but still no joy.
    Do you have to remove any files off the website in order for this to work?? i have updated the site, refreshed the site but still n joy.
    I even removed the psp and updated the web - that worked in as much as worlpay had disappeared from the payment option.
    Any advice would be appeciated.

Caroline.

not sure if this is relevant but in the template manager
    the online cc when you click it says at least one of the additional templates was not found. these have been marke with a* in the list.

the marked item (the only item) in the list is worldpay.

could this be the problem?? i ran the troubleshooting tools and the only templates we modified were act_primary and act_brochureprimary to add the card logos and worldpay logo.

i have even tried reinstaling the psp plugin from the original actinic cd.

help!!! I don't know if its an actinic problem or a worldpay problem.

Comment

All sorted

jut in case anyone else has this problem, it was worldpay's fault all along.
      They set the wrong version up at their end so no way would it have ever worked.
      It only took them a week to get it sorted- pretty lousy service.
      oh well up and running now, just need to get the site looking more professional, especially the home page.
      cheers.

Comment

Hi All,
        I have a similar issue. I set up the site in test mode, everything worked fine, then requested activation from WorldPay. Now although payments are processed, we get an email from WorldPay saying that "an error occurred when notifying the web site" - and that "The notification failed for the following reason:
        Merchant catalog secret not set up".

WorldPay tech support says that our server is preventing the callback, but that doesn't seem too likely - it worked fine in test mode.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
        Tony

Comment

Tony,

this is just what heppened to us, Worldpay messed us about saying it was our problem, only after a week of endless messing about to the point where I was 100% sure it was at their end did they finally admit that they has installed the wrong version of the software at their end.
          They issued us with a new ID nad secret key and all is working again.
          We lost over a week in time + all my time and stress.
          You just need to keep on at them until they get you sorted.

Regards,

Ian.

Comment

Working...
          X