Product Template help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Template help

I have been trying in vain to create my own template for having my products displaying 1 per row

Product More Info button Selection Listbox Qty Add to Cart

and no images.

Regardless of how I try I am continuously getting over more than 1 line (or is it row). Is there a hidden <BR> somewhere. I would me tearing my hair out by now if I was not folically challenged already.

Any suggestions would be of great assistance.

You will need to go into the template managers area for attribute templates and change those if you are using products that makes use of drop downs etc, as these by default are contained within < blockquotes > commands that push it down a row etc etc...

Plus there are plenty of other BRs etc knocking about in there dependant on the theme in use, but this should help you in that respect.

Best of luck...

Comment

Take a look at the Advanced User Guide, especially the appendix on the fields in 'Design | Text'. There is a section there on products, and you'll see all the non-template code for things like the quantity field. There are a few <br> knocking round in there.

The main culprit is probably prompt ID 2220 - use the 'Go to' button to go straight to it, and remove the <br> there

Comment

Working...
      X