Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Figure Error Out

Hi,
    First, the other site on the same host works fine. Sometimes a little touchy. The site I'm having problems with is giving me this error. If I'm uploading and cancel the error it works.

It will not let me download the order I have on the server. It gives me the error below. I think something on the server got changed. They tried to fix it, but with little effort. They keep asking me how they can reproduce the error. I have ask them to give the ticket to someone who might know a little about Actinic. Here's the error.

Actinic received a server error from the web server. The CGI scripts are not executing properly on the server. The error could be caused by several things. Check:
    - the 'Path to the Perl shell'
    - the 'CGI script extension'
    - the 'Path to CGI-BIN'
    - the 'CGI-BIN URL.
    - the amount of web space left on your server
    - if your server is configured to accept POSTs to CGI scripts
    - the permissions on the server:

On Linux/Unix based servers the permissions should be:
    cgi-bin (755) – drwxr-xr-x
    Online Store Folder (777) – drwxrwxrwx
    On Windows based servers (need to be checked with the hosting company):
    IIS
    cgi-bin = read/execute
    Online Store Folder = read/write/execute
    NTFS
    cgi-bin = Catalog's FTP account needs 'Change' permissions on the directory
    Online Store Folder = Catalog's FTP account needs 'Change' permissions on the directory AND the IUSR_<servername> account needs to have 'Change' permissions on the directory

Run Web | Configure Web Site Details... to review your web site configuration.

When I hit View response I get this.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, @xxxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks
    Randy

Yep, cgi-bin 755, Actinic folder 777

Comment

Sibername.com. I could be wrong, but I still think it has something to do with a change on the server. They changed their PHP software a few weeks ago and screwed up one of the softwares on another site. Waiting for them to get back to me.

Comment

I fixed it. I loaded a few days older backup. I think it might of had something to do with me switching to windows 7 64 bit, and when it was backed up. Just to let everybody know Actinic 9v does seem to run on windows 7. The nice thing is if you are having problems let windows use the recommended settings, worked for me with some other programs.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
        X