Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

server not configured for cookie headers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server not configured for cookie headers???

Hi,
    I am trying to set up a site using the Actinic software. As I am settinh up the network preferences, everything goes fine, i.e. ftp details, path to cgi dir etc., etc., However, as the perl settings are being figured out by the Catalogue program, after I correctly gave /usr/bin/perl as the path and .cgi as the extension, I get the following error message:

" The server is not configured to handle cookie headers. The script did not receive the cookie sent by the wizard "

My hosting company is using apache web server with the following perl setup
    CGI.pm-2.42 DBI-0.93 GD-1.18 HTML-Parser-2.18 MD5-1.7 MIME-Base64-2.05 Msql-Mysql-modules-1.1831 ParallelUserAgent-2.31 libnet-1.0605 libwww-perl-5.33

Anyone have any clue as to what the problem might be?

Thanks,
    Paul.

Are you by any chance using v4?

The 'cookie-header' check is removed from v5 and v6 as most servers reject it. The store should upload fine even though it has failed the network test.

Comment

Yes, I am using v4.

Unfortunately, after I get the error message, I keep getting returned to the prompt for the path to the perl binary and the extension for the file type. I enter these in and after a while get the error message again. How do I get out of this?

Comment

OK. I think I can sort this out from the Advanced -> Network Settings approach.

Thanks,
        Paul.

Comment

Working...
        X