Hosting a site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting a site

I have a website that is up and running in the U.S. and it seems that the checkout pages are running a bit slow. Could someone check it out at www.sdtrophy.com and let me know if I am impatient or if it is really slow. If slow, is there any one whom you would recommend to host my site. I would like the ability to allow customers to pay via credit card through a payment gateway and let customers know that it is secure with a padlock in their screens.

I got part way through the checkout and it seemed fine (ADSL) couldn't get past the zip validation/postcode coz I don't know any us zip codes!

Comment

The checkout is pretty slow, and also the time it takes for your store just to load pages and images seems longer than it should be. I think you need some better web-hosting.

I would contact Sure Solutions (http://www.actinic.us/) and see if they can recommend a meatier web host that runs Actinic well.

Comment

I found the whole website to be a bit on the slow side (enough to be frustrating). So yes, I'd agree with the others that another host is in order.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you guys for looking at my site. I thought so, I have decided to switch. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X